What is a Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainers are similar to coaches for sports, only they are training you for the sport of fitness and life. As a specialist fitness coach, your trainer will help you get the most from your training program. A trainer will keep you motivated, while keeping your training fresh, safe and effective.
Why have a personal trainer?
- Monitored workouts designed to achieve realistic goals in the most time efficient manner
- A variety of training to prevent boredom and keep training an enjoyable experience
- Knowledge of the how, what, when and why of training
- Motivation to train hard even when you may not want to
What does all this mean?
A personal trainer will ensure that you are making the most effective use of your time in the gym. By constantly monitoring your performance, objective feedback will be used to encourage you towards your personal goals. The trainer’s knowledge of exercise science will ensure that every training session is taking you one step closer to achieving your targets.
Do I really need a trainer if I am not training for anything in particular?
A Personal Trainer can be a benefit to anyone whether you are trying to get fit, lose weight or train for a sport. The right Personal Trainer can assist you with any goal you may have.
Personal Training Services:
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Weight loss programs
- Resistance training
- Strength training and Powerlifting
- Muscle Gain
- Muscle toning
- Circuit training
- Boot Camp
- Stretch and Flexibility sessions
- Sport Specific training
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy pre and post natal exercise
- Senior Fitness
- Walking/Running programs